Day 1 - Sherri Jo's Because I Can World Tour

Wowee!! It's Day 1, of Sherri Jo's "Because I Can!" World Tour blog! Welcome!!

I love to travel and I love adventure, so this is the official first day of my trip planning to take a solo motorcycle trip around the world starting in 2010! Why?? Because I can!!

Completely knackered from my flight back from America to my home in South Australia clocking in at 32 hours. My body has decided it's just not going to sleep at all as it's still trying to figure out where in the world I am and which time zone that might be.. It was a wonderful Thanksgiving Holiday with my family in Indianapolis, Indiana. And as usual, I ate too much!!

But now it's time to get serious and dig into the plan. There is so much to do before setting out on a journey such as this: gear, itinerary, visas, etc.. Goal # 1.. Get a motorcycle!! Nothing like starting at the bottom and working my way up - I like it that way..!

I am getting so much support and advice from everyone already, so Thank You!

I've never done a journey like this, especially solo. So I am looking forward to learning and creating along the way.. and I hope to inspire others to do the same!

SJ




Enhanced by Zemanta

2 comments:

  1. Thought I'd have a look at your blog from the start! If you see this I wonder what it'll look like re-reading this 3 years on? :)

    Davey Dave :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hat off to your courage Kangamerican. :) Your definitely an inspiration to the rest of world. Wish you good luck in your journey ahead!

    ReplyDelete